Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spreading the Good Scrap News...

Awesome fun scrappy news, I've just been hired as the Boston Scrapbook Examiner at Examiner.com! Examiner is a website that provides a local focus on a wide variety of topics, and has Examiners all over the country that create content.

So, I'll be sharing information on local stores, crops, conventions and events, as well as letting my readers know about new product releases, tips and techniques, and links to all sorts of resources.

There's not much there yet, but please visit the Boston Scrapbook Examiner page and subscribe to my feed if you want to be notified when I post new information.

If you're in the New England area, and you have something you'd like to promote, like a store, an event, or a service related to scrapbooking, please contact me and I'll post about it on Examiner!

No comments: