Thursday, January 04, 2007

37 Days

until the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame contest deadline! My goal is to send my entry at least a week before the deadline, so we're talking 30 days now..... here's my current status:

Assignment A: Concept has been worked out, now need to develop a layout around concept.

Assignment B: Complete!

Assignment C: Theme is set, journaling has been written, time to create layout.

Assignment D: Theme is set, need to create layout. Even got a cool title.

Assignment E: Complete!

Assignment F: Theme is set, need to create minibook. This will take the most time.

Not doing Assignments G or H, unless I have an epiphany (and cleaning my scrap space to take pics for G is not in the schedule).

Additional 4 layouts: I have 3 potential candidates that are already completed.

I was hoping to be further along, but I am happy that I made it this far. I am confident that I can put together a quality entry. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your HOF progress. Your doing way better than me with my 1 layout done.