Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The most Wicked Awesome thing that could happen...

The most Wicked Awesome thing that could happen to me (concerning scrapbooking) has happened. Mary Frances Fabbri, the fabulous owner of Scrapbooker Online, has asked me to join her design team as a full time permanent member! Scrapbooker Online is my scrapbooking home, and to be part of this DT is amazing. These ladies are so wonderful. For sure this will be a lot of work. I won't be just designing with the monthly DT kit, but also working challenges, writing articles and developing classes for the new SBOUniversity venture.

To MF, thanks so much for this opportunity. To Nikki, Carolyn and Sarah, I can't wait to be working with you all again! And I also need to thank Julie-Ann, even though she's no longer on the DT, she has been a fabulous inspiration to me and my growth as a scrapbooker.

I also need to give a shout out to my friend Nicole who will also be joining the DT full time. You rock, sista!

No comments: