Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ready for Holidays (in Hand)

I've prepped my album for the Holidays in Hand class that Jessica Sprague ran over the last two weeks. I printed my daily prompts on regular paper and stacked them up on an altered mini clipboard that was hanging around my stash. I don't plan on keeping these prompt sheets after the project is done, so I'm not concerned about the quality of the paper or if I scribble all over them.

I'm using an old Bazzill 6" x 12" album that I won back at CKU Boston in 2006, and never figured out what to use it for. I've pre-cut all of my layout base papers to 6x12, and I'm using plain cardstock and sheets from a My Mind's Eye stack that I bought at Michael's. I printed out the number text that Jessica provided and mounted them onto strips of green cardstock so I can just snip them to length when I'm ready.

Because I'm not using a square album, I can't really use the templates that Jessica provided, so I'm working on my own template. It will be simple so that I can put the pages together fast. I will likely use office tags as my journaling spots and handwrite my notes.

No comments: