Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gah.

*Insert yet another bad blogger statement here.*

Yeah, it's been almost a year. I am feeling the itch to write, but I'm not sure if it's a procrastination mechanism because I have a hella-ton of things to do. In fact, as I write this, I am procrastinating on writing my to-do list for the day. I am win.

Stuff on my plate right now:
-9 proposals due the first week in Dec (yes, I am freaking nuts)
-General housework (laundry, dishes, clutter, yadda yadda yadda)
-Sorting through the chaos of the dining room remodel
-Dealing with a half day of school today
-Cub scouts
-Thinking about a craft fair I'm going to do at the end of November
-Prepping for the historic house tour this weekend that I'm volunteering at
-Stressing about my hair and how I do nothing with it
-Reading The Glass Bead Game by Hermann Hesse (Nobel laureate author, great story, challenging read)
-Ongoing spiritual reading, research, and growth

On a saner note, I'll be going to a Tim Holtz class at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield this weekend.

No comments: