Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank you Ms. Mailman!


I got a fun package in the mail today, my class kit for the Soul Restoration class that starts in January. This class is being put on by the fun ladies at the Brave Girls Club; Melody Ross and her sister Kathy. The tag line for the class is really what got me: The Original YOU is Still in There Somewhere! I feel this way so much, that there are all these layers holding me back; physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

I came across the Brave Girls Club website by accident, but I know I was meant to find it. They host in-person retreats in Idaho that sound fabulous, but may be cost-prohibitive to many. The Soul Restoration class is an online version of some of the activities that go on at the retreat, but are spread out over a couple of months with everything done online. I signed up for this class right away, not like me! But I'm getting excited about it. I'll try to keep the blog updated with some of the activities.

No comments: