Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

It's a new year once again, and of course it's that time of hope and planning and resolutions. I hate resolutions because I am terrible at keeping them. I do of course have some resolutions in mind, but I'm thinking of ways to make them stick, mostly by treating them as measurable goals and breaking them into manageable chunks.

One thing I really want to do more of this year is scrap. This was sort of an off-crafting year for me, and while I did get some things done, I think it's important to me to scrap more regularly. As I posted last week, I'm taking the Soul Restoration class starting in a couple of weeks and that should be a great kick in the crafty pants. The boys got me some school-themed embellishments and stamps so I can get to work on the stack of school stuff I want to scrap. And one of my goals for this year is to clear out my bin of unfinished scrap projects. I'll either finish them or toss them. I have some non-scrap related crafting projects on my radar as well: finish the dress that I cut all the pieces for months ago, make the laptop case I bought the materials for months ago, etc. I also have personal goals and business goals that I want to achieve too.

So I wish you a happy and productive new year too!

No comments: