Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's a scrappy week......

At Scrapbooker Online we are welcoming two new wonderful ladies as Guest Design Team members for the spring: Patty Bartlett and Patti West! I am so psyched to be working with these ladies. And the DT sponsor for April is SEI....let me tell you, the kit is fabulous! And Maryfrances tells me that all of the kit contents will be available for purchase soon.

And only 3 days until the Scrapbooker Online annual retreat in Ogunquit Maine! Not only to meet up with some old scrapping friends and meet some new scrapping friends, but I will be teaching my very first class! The class is "Scrap-Free Scrapbooking", we'll be creating 5 projects from a kit of products, and there won't be a scrap of anything left at the end! I had a fabulous time planning this class, and if it all goes well, I'll offer the class on the Scrapbooker Online University later this year.

I'll also be doing a make and take at the retreat of Ranger Distress Ink techniques. I {heart} Distress Inks, and I've had so many people tell me that they just don't know what to do with them. I really feel these inks are magical, and I'm so excited to share some techniqes with people!

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to bring to the retreat for my own scrapping! I have a few projects set aside that need to be finished, so completing some items that have been sitting around for a while would be a great accomplishment.

No comments: