Friday, March 09, 2007

Pass the Chocolate.....

....or make it a stiff drink..

It was announced on the CK web site that the Hall of Fame calls will be pushed back to march 19th because Lisa B. will be on vacation.

**no, I'm not antsy, why do you ask?**

I do have a ton to keep me busy between now and then. At the Scrapbooker Online retreat at the end of the month I will be giving a class on Scrap-Free Scrapbooking, kind of a cross between supply-savvy scrapbooking and efficient scrapbooking. I'll be using Flair Designs paper, and it's going to be really fun.

I will also be doing a make-and-take on Ranger Distress Ink techniques. I'll be demonstrating lots of different things that can be done with the inks on manilla tags, with the result being a little Distress Ink sampler tag book, complete with instructions.

I am considering converting these classes for the SBOU site, I think they'd be a whole lot of fun to share, and the more people I can get inking, the better. ;)

No comments: