Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tim Holtz's 12 Days of Christmas

Have you checked out Tim Holtz's 12 days of tag tutorials for the holidays? Apparently a lot of people have. His entry for December 3 had nearly 1000 comments (not views, mind you, but comments). Tim is giving away a great prize pack for each day for people who comment on his blog. I wish that people keep reading his blog even after the tutorials are over, because he really is a fabulous artist.

I've had the pleasure of taking one of his classes at CKU-Boston in 2006 (and kicking myself for not taking the other one that was offered). I love his projects, I love his Distress Ink products, and I love the style and look of his work. I am going to try all of the tag techniques that he presents, though at this point it probably won't get done by Christmas.

So, now I have the insatiable urge to buy more Ranger products. I suppose that is part of the motivation of the tutorials, but I have no problem with that.

No comments: