Friday, January 16, 2009

Side Project - Craft Fair

Well, I found out the other day that P's school is having a Fun Fair in March, and they are renting tables for vendors. So, I got the bright idea of using up as much stuff in my stash as I can, and selling it at a table at the fair. E thinks it's a good idea, and the gals at SBO gave me some good advice and ideas for products that I hadn't thought of. So, I need to clean off my scrap table, and actually scrap and organize at the same time. *cringe* I could really use the extra $$, and I have so much extra paper and embellishments and alterables and albums that I could really put to good use, rather than just taking up space in my stash.

Sooooo......you may see some more crafty creations here too if I can get my act together. :) I have to pay for the table now, so that will get me moving!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see what you decide on and come up with. :)

Crafty Girl Studio said...

I can't wait to see your STUFF girl.